Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default Delete Query

Hi

No need for code there.
In Named Ranges (InsertNameDefine) find the one representing your query
table, and delete it.
Another way - select the whole query table on worksheet, and delete the
selected range.

Arvi Laanemets

"Tasha" wrote in message
I know this is going to sound stupid, but I am very novice...especially the
programming part.

I'm having trouble with an External Data Import, so am just going to
delete
the query and create a macro that will import my data. Now not exactly
sure
how to do the delete??? I found this on this forum, but don't really know
what to do with it???

ActiveSheet.QueryTables(1).Delete

Can anyone help me?