Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_122_] John[_122_] is offline

Default Command Button Image Not Displaying

So I have two command buttons on a userform that I want to add 2 bmp
images to. I created the images using the same process. I can add
one of them and it shows up fine. When I add the second one, it moves
any text as if the image is there, but shows no image. I have changed
where the image is displayed around the text, remade the image file
100 different ways. Tried adding the image to the button on which the
working image shows up. I've done everything I can think of, but this
second image won't display (The two images are mirrors of each other -
I have taken the one that works, mirrored it, saved the file - not
even using save as - and it still won't work).

I've spent an hour pulling my hair out and have no freaking clue why
it won't work. This should be a simple thing, but excel is out to make
me break my computer today I guess.

Thanks,
John