Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dileep Chandran Dileep Chandran is offline

Default SheetActivate/DeActivate events in a common module

Peter,

I apologize for the confusion created. I have a time tracker. It is a
workbook with only one sheet, ie TimeTracker.

I need to place some codes in the TimeTracker sheet so that when we
move this sheet to Workbook1 for capturing Workbook1 time the codes
should also move along with the sheet. So that, I can refrain from
importing a module or class module to the Workbook1.

Thanks for your continued support.

-DC