Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default "Can't enter break mode at this time" error coming up

PeterT posted a reply to similar question within the last week that may
apply.
Has to do with adding an ActiveX control forces a recompile of the project.
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/mic...c53ca1 52d528

Maybe add Forms controls instead if possible.

NickHK

"robs3131" wrote in message

I am trying to have my code execute up to a point and then stop -- I have
been doing this successfully, up until now, by typing "Stop" into my code
where I want the code execution to suspend. For some reason, I am now
getting the error message noted in the subject of this post -- when I

click
on "Help", it gives me the following explanation (below is the only

wording
from this explanation that appears that it applies to my case). When I
queried info on "extensibility", I was brought to the help for Security -

tried changing the "Trust all installed add-ins and templates" checkbox

but
that didn't fix the issue.

"A change was made programmatically to the project using the extensibility
(add-in) object model. This prevents the program from having execution
suspended. You can continue running, or end execution, but can't suspend
execution."

Thanks in advance!
--
Robert