Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Graham Y Graham Y is offline

Default Hyperlink coding in VBA

I want to create a hyperlink to a cell I hae just put some updated text in,
here is my code...
it runs down the first collumn looking to match a name, when found then puts
the values in the cells. All fine, but now I want to add a hyperlink to that
cell.
This code is within a WITH block for the destination sheet.

ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Sheets("Changes").Cells(y, 1), _
Address:=.Cells(yds, xds), TextToDisplay:=name

I ended up with the link looking for file called EX0009 which is actually
the contents of cell .Cells(yds,xds)
What I actually want is a link to this cell.
I may create hundreds of such links.
TIA