Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] seamus.feeney@gmail.com is offline

Default Help required

Someone may be able to help me with this problem. I have set up a
worksheet with a userform that allows my staff to fill out a
questionnaire. Each staff member will be getting a copy of the
worksheet so there is only one set of answers per worksheet.

My problems is that the questionnaire is quite large and I want the
staff to be able to fill some of it out and then save it and then come
back to it if they so choose.

So what i really want is to be able to open the said userform and any
information all ready entered in the corresponding worksheet to be
loaded back in.

For example i'd like textbox3 to have the information (if any) that is
in cell C3 on sheet 2
Then I'd like textbox4 to have the info from C4 on sheet 2 etc etc..

Anyone know if this is possible?