Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark[_3_] Mark[_3_] is offline

Default copy & paste the column found by Selection.Find

Hi and thanks for your help.

This is a one off requirement to speed up my day

Thus far, I have the following code. I'm trying to find a column in the
current active worksheet "US_HK", then copy that column to the next
available column in the "HK" worksheet. To simplify the process I place my
curser in the first cell of the column in "HK" where I want the data pasted
to.

Rows("1:1").Select
Selection.Find(What:="Text1", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:= _
xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=
_
xlNext, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
ActiveCell.Select
Columns.Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("HK").Select