Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mohan[_7_] Mohan[_7_] is offline

Default Excel help

Hi,
I have a folder that contains Excel files. The files are numbered a0
to a1000;b1 to b2000; c1 to c3000; d1 to d4000; e1 to e5000; and f1 to
f561(A total of 5562 Excel files). I need to copy the B column 11124
row (cell) in each file and paste it in a new Excel file in one column
in the same order.(I mean the a0 file B column 11124 row cell should
be pasted in A column 1 st row cell of a new excel file; a1 file B
column 11124 row cell to be pasted in A column 2nd row cell of a new
excel file and so on... for all the 5562 files).
I would be really thanlful if you could kindly let me know the
complete code with procedure to do it. Thanks in advance. Awaiting
code procedure at the earliest possible attention.
Thanks;
Mapa.