Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Halim Halim is offline

Default Calculation Satus for a Sheet

But actualy I never found that property in my xl 2003, I just guess that's a
readonly property of an xl that running, maybe xl doesnt store that constant
as a registry entry or other database...

So, we never found that property that readonly.

Halim

"Halim" wrote:

Hi,

I'm not sure that you're using xl2003 or xl2007 ?,

but maybe this one is the trigger:
Dim Xstat
Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()
Xstat = Application.CalculationStatus
Application.CalculationStatus = xlDone
End Sub

Private Sub Worksheet_Deactivate()
Application.CalculationStatus = Xstat
End Sub

place both sub in worksheet event module.

Halim

"shel269" wrote:

Hi, i was wondering if anyone know then code to check is a sheet has the
calculation status set to xlDone.

I dont want the application.CalculationStatus - its for the whole workbook.
I need it for a sheet only.

thanks in advance.