Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike[_111_] Mike[_111_] is offline

Default Excel 2003 - Weird behaviour in VBA editor

In message
at 14:27:42 on Wed, 25 Jul 2007, George Nicholson
wrote
I've seen that behavior in the Access VBE if there is active code running
(say, a Form timer that Break mode doesn't effect) while I am making edits.
The VBE really, really, really doesn't like that.

Again, I will have a look at this. I think while I was developing I
used the Worksheet_Activate event, but have long since changed that (and
have exported the code out since then).

It could be possible the macro is still running. I usually find
restarting works, and in the worst case I start my spredsheet and
disable macros

Many thanks
--
Mike News