Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Beban Alan Beban is offline

Default Populating a multi dimensional array

Wendy wrote:
Hi,
I can't quite piece together the answer I need from the existing threads;
how do I loop through a worksheet, picking up data from cells as I go a long?
and add them to my array. I have the basic code I need to cycle through the
worksheet, but can't work out how to keep adding data to the array (I can do
it on the first instance).

The array will end up being a 3 column x 122 row array; the third column
data is static i.e. it will always have a fixed value, but the first and
second items are scraped from a worksheet. The values are text not numbers.

Many thanks for your responses.

Efficient code depends on from where on the worksheet the first and
second items are "scraped."

Alan Beban