Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Missing Sheets

It sounds like there is a macro named Auto_Open in a module or a
Workbook_Open event in the ThisWorkbook module that is hiding the sheets.
Try closing the workbook and then re-open it while holding down the SHIFT
key. This will prevent startup code from running. If the sheets remain
visible, then an Open procedure is hiding your sheets.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"pgarcia" wrote in message
Sorry, but when I save and close the worksheet, and re-open it, all the
passwords are in place again. Do you know what the VB code it that is
doing
this?

"Chip Pearson" wrote:

Sheet visibility can have on of three values: Visible, Hidden, and Very
Hidden. A sheet that is Very Hidden will not display in the list of
hidden
sheets and cannot be made visible via any built-in Excel menu item or
command button. It can be made visible only via VBA code. Try something
like

Sub ShowVeryHidden()

Dim WS As Worksheet
For Each WS In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If WS.Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden Then
WS.Visible = xlSheetVisible
End If
Next WS

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting
www.cpearson.com
(email on the web site)

"pgarcia" wrote in message
Ok, I got this spreed sheet from a coworker who is no longer here. Now,
look
at the spreed sheet, I see 4 tabs and found another 2 hiden. But the VB
code
shows 13 sheets. Where are the other sheets?