Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JT JT is offline

Default opening folders within a folder

I have a template in each cost center's folder on a corporate drive.
Occassionally, I will need to replace those templates in each folder due to
fixes, enhancements, etc. I'm looking to write a macro that will go though
each cost center folder, open it, delete the existing template, copy the new
template into the cost center folder, and then move to the next cost center
and repeat these steps.

I can delete the template and copy the new one in but I'm having trouble
cycling though the cost center folders.

Following is the drive and a sampling of the cost center folders that I need
to cycle through. I'm only showing a few but when this is fully implemented
I could have to replace 150 or templates and I don't want to do this one by
one.

P:\Accounts Receivable\Cost Centers\10A
P:\Accounts Receivable\Cost Centers\15C
P:\Accounts Receivable\Cost Centers\21D
P:\Accounts Receivable\Cost Centers\33A

Any help with the code to cycle through all of the folders within the "Cost
Centers" and open each cost center folder would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help......

--
JT