Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike Hunt Mike Hunt is offline

Default Excel 2003 - Wizard Template

I have an invoice template, which using the Template Wizard, have
successfully created a database that automatically updates each time I use
the template. However, my invoice will usually list several items, each
showing the Item Number, Quantity, description, Cost, Tax, Amount, etc.

How do I capture each and every item & details and place them on the
database? At the moment, I can only save the details of Item 1 only (on the
first line).

I would appreciate some assistance. Thank you!