Sagit

Wow! macros look a little intimidating, but I'm going to try one. Thanks so
much for giving the code on your website. I think I will try the copy and
paste first, since I am under a deadline, but I definitely want to learn more
about using macros. Thanks a million for your help.
--
S Jan

"Paul Sheppard" wrote:

Sagit Wrote:
I have a file of names and addresses that were entered in all upper
case. Is
there a fast way to change this file into upper and lower case? Thanks
for
any help you can give me.
--
S Jan

Hi Sagit

You could look at this earlier thread

http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...ht=change+case

or if you don't want to go down the macro route copy the data, paste
into word, make the case changes and then copy/paste back to excel

--
Paul Sheppard

Paul Sheppard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24783
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=398021