Stefi

Hi kevhatch,

Your request isn't quite clear. Do you want to add those vehicles to weekly
sheets which are due to be serviced in that particular week? Otherwise put:
Do you want weekly sheets showing vehicles to be serviced in that week? If
so, do you have the date of the last service for each vehicle?
It doesn't seem necessary to input reg No.-s, but input week No. and ask
Excel (write a macro) to collect reg No.-s of vehicles to be serviced in that
week into the corresponding week sheet (that is those with which the service
interval elapsed since the last service date).

Regards,
Stefi

€žkevhatch€ť ezt Ă*rta:

We have a fleet of vehicles that are serviced at 4week, 5week and 6week
intervals. I would like a workbook with 3 sheets covering the different
service intervals and 52 sheets, week1,2,3....52.
The 4,5 and 6 week service sheets would have the vehicle reg and fleet No.
What I would like it to be able to do is for me to input a vehicle reg/fleet
No. into any of the weekly sheets and excell to check if it is 4,5 or 6 week
service and add it to the weekly sheets accordingly. This is way above my
head :-( any help if it can be done most welcome.
Thx in advance.
Kev