Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
joel joel is offline

Default Sorting Issues!

request is too vague. Why don't you use the record macro (tools menu -
macro) and record wihile you manually perform the sort operations. Then use
the macro code to create your own VBA. If you need aditional help post the
learn macro on this site and we will help.

"PaulW" wrote:

Hi there,
I am using a userform with a Excel Spreadsheet within the userform. I am
using this to store all the data needed to be retured within the userform.

There is a section that returns specific data from the spreasheet, what i am
after is a way to then sort the information.

I need to sort by column within this embedded spreadhseet using vba. If
anyone can help that would be much appriciated.

Can i just say that at noo time is any information inserted, pasted, or
placed on the activeworkbook it is the embedded excel spreadsheet within the
userform that contains the information.

many thanks
paulw