Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Export rows to new sheet based on value from list of cells

Hi EdwinZ

I have code here to import
http://www.rondebruin.nl/accessexcel.htm

You can replace the string with a cell value

Instead of enter field values in the code you can also use a cell value
"ShipVia", "=", Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A2").Value

And you can use a function from this page to make a destination cell
http://www.rondebruin.nl/last.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"EdwinZ" wrote in message oups.com...
Hello All,

I have been browsing, but cannot find the solution.. Here is the case:

I have an access database export, which I need devided up in parts,
based on cell values in one of the rows of the db extract. These
entire rows should be exported to a new sheet..

So:

I have a small table on sheet 1:

Netherlands
Belgium
Luxembourg

and a big bad database with countries in column B, on sheet 2..

What I would like is to make a macro, which starts looking for the
first value (Netherlands) in the database, and exporting the matching
rows to a new sheet. And when done, starts to look for Belgium and
copies those results under the Netherlands rows in the new sheet. And
so on, and so on ;)

Hope somebody can help me out on this one, it would really be a help!

Regards
Edwin