Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Import data from Outlook 2003 to Excel 2003

Hi Dave

See
http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/ol...rieving_E-Mail

For attachments I have also a page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/saveatt.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

wrote in message oups.com...
Hi I'm a newbie to groups but would like to get some code to import
data from the InBox of Outlook into an Excel spreadsheet. I'm
imagining I would have a button in Excel to click to import certain
fields from Outlook. In particular, I would like Excel to go to the
current item in the Inbox (i.e. the selected item) and import details
from that email such as "Subject", "From", "Recd Dt" etc. I would
then go to the next email, which may not be the one underneath the
current one, i.e. I select a mail item from somewhere else in the
InBox, click the button, Excel retrieves the data from Outlook and
puts it into the ActiveSheet wherever. I then pick another email and
import it and so it goes. Any help with coding this would be
welcome. Thanks in advance. Dave.