Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Array with OR condition and multiple criteria tests

Check out this link...

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Gubawatts" wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to find a way to sum the values in a worksheet which lists the
costs of parts, for those parts which meet 2 critera. The part costs are in
column J, and the criteria which must be met are codes which are in column A;
(this is just a simple true/false test referencing a cell in a summary
table), and another code in column M, which is an either/or type criteria,
(=850, or <600).

I've used the conditional sum wizard in the past for this type of
application, but the or criteria for the code in column M has me a bit
stumped.

Thanks in advance.