Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arnold Klapheck Arnold Klapheck is offline

Default Replacing Code with words using vlookup

Column F is full of code words, I want to change them to english, I have a
table (on worksheet named lookup)that has the code words in the first column
and the english in the second column I was thinking of using vlookup with
something like this:
Dim intLastRow As Integer
intLastRow = [F65535].End(xlUp).Row
Dim MyCell, MyRng As Range

Set MyRng = Range("F1:F" & intLastRow)

For Each MyCell In MyRng

MyCell.Application.WorksheetFunctions.Vlookup(MyCe ll,Lookup!A1:B10,2)

Next MyCell

is there a better way or what do I need to do with this code to make it work.

Thanks, Arnold