Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Curt Curt is offline

Default macro print area

Put into action got thru to printer went by a error message printed Column
(A) thru to 100 not stopping at (B) count. After print showed runtime error
1004 unable to set print area of the page set up type. Your understanding of
what is wanted is right. Still trying to figure this one. Page set up. print
area is yellowed in vba
stumped took out all of my code only have this in use. Do we need some of
what I had?
Thanks

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

I am a little unclear what you want but here goes. You want to print Cells
A2:D?? where ?? is the last row in column B with a value in it... If so then

with Sheets("Check_In")
.PageSetup.PrintArea = "A2:" & Cells(Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row
.PrintOut
.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
end with

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Curt" wrote:

Have entries in column (A) want to stop column (A) at last row of entries in
column (B) looking thru site was unable to find an answer. site got me this
far. do need the column (A) entries. This is code I am useing.
Thanks To All

Sheets("Check_In").Select
LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).Row
Range("A2:D2").Resize(LastRow - 1).Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = ""
Range("F19").Select