Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Carl Carl is offline

Default Fill function to next cells

Thanks Joel,

Managed to work out how to simplify it slightly to better suit my
spreadsheet. I used this in the end:

Selection.Resize(6, 1).Select
Selection.Copy Destination:=Selection.Offset(0, 1)

Would not have been able to do it without you though so thanks a lot!

"Joel" wrote:

Sub test()

LastCol = Cells(10, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
Set copyrange = Range(Cells(10, LastCol - 1), Cells(20, LastCol - 1))
copyrange.Copy Destination:=copyrange.Offset(0, 1)

End Sub

"carl" wrote:

Hi Joel,

Thanks again for that. That's pretty much it. But I don't need a column
inserted because I've already done that. I just need the cells functions
copied in to the cells to the right. So that's probably a cross between the
first and second answers that you gave me. I'm close to knowing all of this
myself but haven't quite got there yet. You are helping loads though.

Thanks

Carl

"Joel" wrote:

Is this better

Sub test()

LastCol = Cells(10, Columns.Count).End(xlToLeft).Column
Set copyrange = Range(Cells(10, LastCol - 1), Cells(20, LastCol - 1))
copyrange.Copy
copyrange.Offset(0, 1).Insert Shift:=xlToRight

End Sub