Paul B

Ben,
You also have to remove the modules in which the macros were stored have a
look here for details http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqMac.html#NoMacros
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Ben Schaum" <Ben wrote in message
I have deleted all of the macros I created in my worksheet and saved the
worksheet. When I open the worksheet again, it still asks me if I want to
enable or disable my macros. How do I stop receiving this message for my
spreadsheets? It is particularly annoying because I am using this
spreadsheet as a template, so I get the macro question in all of my
related
spreadsheets.