Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Linking custom toolbar to personal.xls

What did you put in the MacNames array?

Did you use the names of the macros that were in the personal.xls workbook?

What cute messages do you see?

Giggly4g wrote:

Hi! I've created a custom toolbar (using Dave Peterson's code) and saved it
as an add-in. I set up several macros that were assigned to the toolbar.
Everything was working just fine until I took the macros from a "regular"
file and put them into my personal.xls. Now the buttons only give me the cute
message. I think I need to modify this code...

With .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)
.OnAction = "'" & ThisWorkbook.Name & "'!" & MacNames(iCtr)
.Caption = CapNamess(iCtr)
.Style = msoButtonIconAndCaption
.FaceId = 71 + iCtr
.TooltipText = TipText(iCtr)
End With

...changing ThisWorkbook.Name to reference personal.xls, but I'm apparently
not doing it right. Please help...

--

Dave Peterson