Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Allen Allen is offline

Default Macro fails to select pivotitems

I've got a macro that for a selected agency will find the city/state
associated with that agency and then chooses that state in a pivot table.

For some reason things are no longer working. The macro seems to choose the
state in the pivot table, but the pivot table then shows no data. If I
manually select a different state the pivot table will populate with data and
then I can manually re-select the correct state using the drop down menu and
it will also work. It just doesn't seem to work when I have the macro select
it.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or how I can fix this?
It doesn't appear to be a trailing space issue, fwiw.