Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chuck M Chuck M is offline

Default Is there a limit on the length of a PrintArea?

Hi,

I have a worksheet that can contain anywhere from 22 to 40 embedded charts.
I am trying to create code that sets non contiguous <sp print ranges so that
each chart will print on it's own page. Each chart is 51R x 22C. When the
length of the print range string I've built exceeds 255 characters I get a RT
1004 error "Unable to set the PrintArea property....". Does anyone know of a
way around this limitation or suggest an alternative way to accomplish the
task?
--
TIA
Chuck M.