Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sue Sue is offline

Default Add text change row colour

Hi

Want to make this simple for my office junior. In a drop down combo box on a
userform we have about 10 items listed, two of them are "FREE" & "CAR" on
selection they are entered on "Sheet1" column "J3:J400 depending on which row
we are up to on the sheet. On selecting "FREE or "CAR" it would help her, if
the whole of the text on the row from Column "A" thru Column "O" changed to
the colour Red. Is this possible as perhaps "Free & Car" will only be used
about 30 times in the whole of 400 rows that are used - perhaps a little
macro??

--
Many Thanks

Sue