Bryan

Default Importing MM:SS From Tab Delimited File and Charting

Greetings,

I am importing a tab delimited file as "text" with data in the format of
MM:SS. (I am changing the data type to text in the file import wizard).

A sample of my data is as follows:

46:39
00:10
00:00
17:50
00:00
07:29
15:42
02:17
02:58
31:25
00:00
64:38
06:34
28:24
00:00
26:21

I'm trying to create a column chart with this data, however, rather than
getting a seperate column for each line item I get no columns and a legend
that contains all values listed above. I've tried changing the datatype to
custom mm:ss but end up with the same charting results, nothing.

I'm pretty good with Excel but this one's got me stumped. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bryan