Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default "compile error in hidden module"

Sat, 14 Jul 2007 11:02:25 +0100 from Developer
:
Some users have reported a "compile error in hidden module" error message
referencing Sheet 11 of the spreadsheet. I am unable to replicate the error
on any of my systems.

It has been suggested that old versions of Adobe or the presence of Norton
Antivirus might be the cause. Might anyone have any insight into this
problem?

Does your module use any functions that are part of an Excel add-in,
such as NETWORKDAYS or EOMONTH? In that case, you would get an error
when someone uses your module and doesn't have the necessary add-in
installed. Whether it would be that particular message, I don't know.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/