Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] azu_daioh@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to copy rows from 1 workbook to another workbook

I couldnt locate any code that will accomplish this.

Here's what I need:
wbPRIMARY.xls = the workbook where I want the range (A49-H52) to copy
from
wbSECONDARY.xls = the workbbok where I want the range to copy to

in wbSECONDARY.xls == i have a worksheet by employees name. ie.
Davidson
in wbPRIMARY.xls == i have worksheets by office locations related to
Davidson, ie. 205, 206

I want to be able to search through wbPRIMARY and any worksheets that
is related to Davidson, I want the range (A49-H52) to be copied and
pasted onto "Davidson" worksheet in wbSECONDARY.

in wbSECONDARY.xls == i have a worksheet that asks for the name and
office locations
Name:
B2 Davidson

Office Location(s):
B4 205
B5 208
B6 219
up to B13

If anyone could help me out start this, I appreciate it. Thank you