Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Macro - Copy row and paste on all tabs

try

Sub coptoall_Don()'works from anywhere in the workbook.
For Each ws In Worksheets
If ws.Name < "sheet1" Then _
Sheets("sheet1").Cells(1, 1).End(xlDown). _
EntireRow.Copy ws.Range("a1")
Next ws

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"masterbaker" wrote in message
Thanks Don, close but not exactly what I'm looking for. I have attemted to
change it around a bit. Here's what I have:

For Each ws In Worksheets
Sheets("sheet1").Range("A1").Select
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Copy ws.Range("A1")
Next

I am having an issue with my code. What I'm trying to do is copy the
entire
first row below row A in Sheet1 that has data (my column titles) and paste
these titles on all other tabs in the workbook. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try
Sub copytoall()
For Each ws In Worksheets
Sheets("sheet1").Range("a4:x4").Copy ws.Range("a4")
Next

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"masterbaker" wrote in message
I'm looking for an easy macro that copies row 4 from sheet1 and pastes
data
(column headers) in Row 1 on all the other tabs. The number of tabs
fluctuates.