Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sol Apache Sol Apache is offline

Default Replacing a date in date format.

To explain further: I can find the date as a value, but when I click on the
Replace... button Excel cannot find the date or replace it!

Am using Mac Excel v11.3.3

On 12/7/07 12:03, in article , "Sol Apache"
wrote:

I am trying to replace dates for example 20 April 2006 and 2007 throughout
the workbook to June of the same years but I cannot do this using the
ordinary Replace... dialog. Have tried 30/4/2006 but that does not work (nor
does 30/4).

This is in date format. When the dates occur in text cells they replace
fine.

How can I do a find and replace for dates in date format?

Many thanks

Oz