Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Tim is offline

Default Internet data retrival

In order to do this you'll need some kind of server-side coding or
component.

Tim

"filo666" wrote in message
Hi, I need to share an exel file with another coworker, what I want to do
Is
to create a spreadsheet with type (column A) and amount (colum B), so I
and
my coworker can put the information, (everything easy until now); so we
want
to be able to write the information in any computer in the world with
internet, so I found about how to create internet pages and so on, now I
have
a site with 110 mb and an address (www.xxx.com) and what is missing is to
put
the exel file there, I tried everithing, I tried to save the file as web
but
I can not edit the file, I can just see the file, I also tried to save as
http://www.xxx.com and it didnt work out ( message : The document was not
saved); please tell me how because I really need this.

Thanks.