Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] azu_daioh@yahoo.com is offline

Default How to display the active row number

I have the following code:
------------
For Each Sh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If Sh.Name < newWs.Name And Sh.Name < aWs.Name And Sh.Name
< bWs.Name Then

Set rng = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
Set rng = Sh.Range("lblWTotal")
On Error GoTo 0
If rng Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "Sheet " & Sh.Name & " does not contain
lblWTotal"
Else
Sh.Range("lblWTotal").Value = Sh.Name
End If

Sh.Range("G:G").Copy
newRng.PasteSpecial

'replace and add cell reference
newRng.Cells.Replace What:="=SUM(#REF!)",
Replacement:="='" & _
Sh.Name & "'!G" & ActiveCell.Row, _
LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows,
MatchCase:=False

Sh.Range("lblWTotal").Value = "Wkly"

Set newRng = newRng.Offset(0, 1)

End If

Next
------
Basically it copies the column G from every worksheets to another
worksheet. On the new worksheet I want to replace the cells value to
the actual worksheet/cell number

How do i add the actual row number to ='wsName'!G

Using ActiveCell.Row adds 1 to all the cells. I know of Row() but I
dont know how to use Row() in VB.

Thank you,

Sharon