Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
flandersit flandersit is offline

Default changing paperbin /papertray in excel 2003

we wrote a program in vb.net and in part of it we have to print an excel
sheet several times, each time on a different tray of the printer. Is there a
way to change the paperbin from code.
I can't use the solutions of installing several printerdrivers for each
tray, or using sendkeys. We wrote a dll file to change the default printer
and even this gives problems because the users don't have the right to change
the printerdriver. Does anyone has any idea?