Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dan Thompson Dan Thompson is offline

Default Having Trouble Creating an Add-In Application.

I am having trouble creating an Add-In application.
I have complied my VBA code and saved my workbook as an XLA file and then
added MyApp.XLA through the Add-In Manager it shows up in Add in manager but
there is no listing for it under the tools Menu or in any menu. So I can not
run it by just selecting Tools and than MyApp. How do I get it to show up
there. And also when I slelect it in the Add-in manager you know with the
check boxes beside each add-in there is no discription for my add-in in the
description box below.

Can Anyone Help ??

Dan Thompson.