Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ryan Hess[_2_] Ryan Hess[_2_] is offline

Default Macro to search every row in sheet2 then display all matching resu

My macro button is on sheet1.

On sheet2 is an ever growing database of information. There are 5 different
column values and the information is grouped by row.

(not sure that explains it well)

I want the macro button on sheet1 to initiate a search of the database on
sheet2.

I want it to search all the contents of column A (excluding A1)
For every cell that matches the search I want to select that row and copy
the 5 column values for that row onto sheet1.

Haven't been able to figure this one out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Ryan