Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tushar Mehta[_3_] Tushar Mehta[_3_] is offline

Default sql

Since you mentioned SQL in the subject line why not use it? If your
data are in tables that is a perfectly feasible approach. For an
introduction on getting Excel (and MS Query) to do the heavy lifting,
see
Building and using a relational database in Excel (with a little help
from MS Query)
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...cel/index.html

In article ,
says...
Hello,

I have a big excel sheet (more than 50Mb) and I need to get data out of this
big file as fast as I can. At the moment, I use the function index with
match but it's taking a lot of time.

Is there any other way thru vba or else to get the data alot more faster?

Thanks in advance.

Nader