Officer Cofer

Default move one row to another in excel (worksheet)

I work for a county jail and I am trying to create a data base to manage
inmates. I hope I can explain what I am doing in order to get the help I
need. I have 7 worksheets in 1 workbook with 10 columns in each. Each sheet
is the same. in 3 of the columns I want to put in a YES or NO drop down box.
If all 3 equal YES i want that information on that row to move to a different
sheet. If one of the boxes equals NO i want it to move that information to a
different sheet. I am making an attempt to streamline my work with out
doubling my time by having to cut and paste