Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
XP XP is offline

Default Array formula in memory

Perfect. Thanks Bob!

Hope you escaped the flooding in Yorkshire and elsewhere...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

As an example

myVal = Activesheet.Evaluate("=SUM(IF(A1:A5=""Apple"",B1:B 5))")

--
HTH

Bob

"XP" wrote in message
Using Win 2003 and Office XP;

Is it possible to internally calculate an array formula? By that I mean
not
in a sheet, but in memory. For example by using
Application.WorksheetFunctions you can access certain functions in code
then
write the result into a sheet. Any ideas how to do this using an array
formula?

Thanks for the help.