Ronni T. Vasquez M.

Default I'm having problems with EOMONTH

Hi Everyone,

I'm creating for a company, a daily report using excel. This report is going
to be use by clients with differents language version of Excel (Spanish,
English) or differents language version of Windows.

Functions like: TODAY or NOW, works perfectly no matter what language
version of excel i'm working with. It's seems that Excel recognize the
function in the sheet and automatically convert that function to the local
language version of excel (or Windows).

However, EOMONTH (another functions i'm dealing with) doesn't works when i
try to open the report in a spanish version of Excel.

If I change the function to FIN.MES (spanish version of EOMONTH) to solve
the problem, it works perfectly, but when I try to open the report in an
english version of excel again, the function doesn't works.

It seems that excel doesn't recognize the language of this functions.

Can anyone of you help me with this?

In Both versions, I have checked the Analisys ToolPak Excel Add-in Option.

Ronni T. Vasquez M.