Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] joshua.davis85@gmail.com is offline

Default Bootstrapping in Excel

Hey guys,

I'm pretty much brand new to VBA and I'm trying to figure out how to
bootstrap in Excel and run around 10,000 simulations. I'd like to do
it without using @Risk or Monte Carlo.

I have a macro now that essentially simulates one set of data, copies
it into another cell, and repeats a specified amount of times. But
since the end of the macro tells it to rerun the macro, the macro
returns an "out of stack space" error after 188 simulations.

Is there any way to get around this or to run simulations in Excel
without using MC or @Risk?