Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Brian is offline

Default Referencing checkboxes on a worksheet from a form

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to reference some checkboxes directly placed
on a worksheet from code attached to a form. In other words, I want to click
a button on a form and tell it to remove some checkboxes on sheet. To
clarify that...yes I do want to "remove" the checkboxes, not simply to
uncheck them.

A second question: is there any way to allow a user to tick some checkboxes
on a form, and then new checkboxes will be automatically created on the
worksheet for those ticked items only?

I am new to VBA. Any help would be most appreciated.

Best regards,
Brian.