Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GrandMaMa GrandMaMa is offline

Default Compare Column to Inbput Box Variable

User's Group

This is only the second time I have ever worked with Excel so please have
patience.

I need to enter Filtering Criteria from an Input Box.

Then match the contents of that variable to Column L (Will always be Column L)

Because of what I eventually have to do I cannot use Autofilter.

TestClass = InputBox("Enter ACT, International, S.A.T. or TAKS
Classification")

? = What is the Format(Syntax) to compare the contents of TestClass to
Column L.

There will be eventually more code, I have to convert from another software
application (That I have little knowledge of) to Excel.

Thanks to all of ya' for assistance

Granny