Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GrandMaMa GrandMaMa is offline

Default Need Recommendation

Bob;
There is more in the way of instructions that I will probably have to
do. I am guessing that they are going to wnat more, I think it will be
easier for me to edit the macro and add to it later.

Thanks for your assistance;

Granny

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Why do you need a macro, why not just use Autofilter in Excel?

--
---
HTH

Bob

"GrandMaMa" wrote in message
I have never had to filter a column with a Macro before. I need to select
all of the students with four A's. This part is simple because Column 'L'
will have AAAA in it.

I have never worked with a filter in Excel, but is it better for me to
create another worksheet with just the AAAA students in it, or just
display
the AAAA students in the current worksheet?

Also does anyone know the code for Column = AAAA

This is only my second Command Button project using Excel.

Thanks a Bunch

Granny