Jim Rech

does anyone know how to create a shortcut keys in general for excel.

There are two way. You can create assign a shortcut key by VBA code using
the OnKeys method. And through the user interface you can use Tools, Macro,
Macros, select the macro name, and click Options.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP
"Magnus Ramfelt via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
| Hallo, does anyone know how to create a shortcut keys in general for
excel. Sure you can record a macro for whatever you need to do but then you
can't undo. If you decide to run a macro however, does anyone know if you
can tell it to increase decimals? I tried to record a macro just clicking on
that button but it doesn't work.