Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Count series in chart

Hi,

You are missing a level in the object reference.

i = Worksheets("Data").ChartObjects("Chart 3").CHART.SeriesCollection.Count

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"kaiser" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 3, 9:57 pm, "Jim Cone" wrote:
"SeriesCollection" object in help covers that.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USAhttp://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware

wrote in message

Hello
Can anyone tell me how tocount(in vba) theseriesin achart?

I saw that but I am having troubles getting it to work.

i = Worksheets("Data").ChartObjects("Chart 3").SeriesCollection.Count

should work as far as I understand but it doesnt. note that the chart
is imbedded in a sheet and not in its own sheet.

Any thoughts?

I get "Unable to get ChartsObject property of the Worksheet Class"

Thanks