Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ADK ADK is offline

Default Print macro help

thanks

"jayray" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jul 3, 8:49 am, "ADK" wrote:
macro beginner

I have the following set to a command button to print. So far the macro
sets
the print area perfectly the way I want it. I just need to know what is
missing after the print area is defined to actually send it to the
printer

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Worksheets("PDSR").Activate
Set c = Worksheets("PDSR").Columns("Y"). _
Find("0", LookIn:=xlValues)
If Not c Is Nothing Then
Worksheets("PDSR").Range(Cells(1, 1), Cells(c.Row, 12)).Select
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = Selection.Address

A good way to find out what the macro needs to do is to go through the
steps manually while recording a macro. In this case, you'll be able
to see what the command for sending the range to the printer will be.