David McRitchie

Well to start off with printing labels is never easy from Excel, though you
would thing nothing could be simpler. But Microsoft decided that you should
print labels from MS Word.

If you do not have MS Word you will need a different solution, probably with
a lot more frustration. Or else create a text file.
---
HTH,

"mjcox" wrote in message ...
I hope I can explain this easily. I am using an excel document with two
columns (A and B). How can I print the labels (which are two columned) so
that Column A from excel is to the left of column B when printed onto labels.
I am trying to make it easy on myself when I go to peel the labels that I
can peel the left label and then place the right label with it. It is
different information and they cannot be on the same label. Is there a way
to do this?